posted @ 12:00am, Tuesday 21 April 2009.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our NEW MARKET DATA TAB – Beta version, based on feedbacks received from our members.
We started working on this project about a year and half back and though the product is still under development we thought of sharing it with you as Beta to get your feedbacks on how useful it is for you and how better we can develop it.
Currently covering 59 cities across 34 Emerging countries, the market data is based on asked price data series from property listings and other portals. We aim to make this offering more robust by:
• Expanding City coverage
• Expanding Property Type coverage
• Capturing regular price movements through Monthly Updates
We currently cover 5 main property types –
1. Industrial – Manufacturing, R&D, Warehouse
2. Land - Land in Industrial Parks, Land in Office Parks, Residential Land, Retail/Commercial Land
3. Office - New Construction (AAA) office, Office Space – Class A, Office Space – Class B
4. Retail/Commercial - Outlet center, Power center, Regional center, Shop (Single shop)
5. Residential - Apartment, Villa, Townhouse, Multi family house, Single family house
Market Data interface is designed to allow you to perform comparison/analysis online across multiple properties in different countries via timeline series.
The following steps will guide you on how to use market data tab:
Select the Property Type which you would like to compare. To focus your search to a particular district /Country/City make the relevant selection.
Specify the Average sales/rental value if you wish to analyze properties falling under a particular range. Once done, Click "Get Data".
Clicking on "Get Data" brings all relevant properties. You can select multiple properties to compare. A maximum of 5 properties can be compared at a time. Then, Click on View/Compare.
This returns a Sales and rental Time-series, Yield and Vacancy rates for the selected properties.
Download data in excel and perform independent analysis.
Other than REIDIN.com Market Data, NAI Global and Global Property Guide Regional Statistics can also available.
The Dashboard gives an overall ranking of cities based on their sales/rental values across the 5 property types to give a quick overview of the said segment.
The hard-core market data is backed by a strong repository of news and researches contributed by REIDIN Information Partners, which allows you to know what experts have to say.
We aim to make real estate in EMERGING MARKETS more transparent for you. We appreciate your continued support and expect you to get back to us with suggestions/feedbacks about what you feel about this new feature or anything that will guide us to fulfill your information needs better.
- October 2014
- >> Turkish Real Estate Market Overview - October 2014
- >> Turkey Residential Market Trend and Foreign Investments in 2014 (in Arabic)
- >> With an expanding significance of freehold in Dubai, land prices are expected to rise
- >> REIDIN.com Turkey Real Estate Indices: September 2014 Results
- >> UAE Residential Market Overview - September 2014
- >> Eid Al Adha Mubarak
- September 2014
- >> Dubai/Abu Dhabi Residential Property Price Indices: August 2014 Results
- >> Dubai Property agents expectations for property price growth moderately positive
- >> Turkish Real Estate Market Overview - September 2014
- >> REIDIN YouGov Real Estate Findings: Dubai's Prospective Property Buyers Reveal Positive Market Sentiment