posted @ 12:00am, Thursday 15 October 2009.
Date: September 15, 2009
Location: Istanbul, Dubai, London
The monthly and yearly earning yields of residential real estates in 7 large cities of Turkey (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Bursa, Istanbul, Izmir and Kocaeli) for the period September 2009 were calculated by using the "monthly price/square meter median sales and rent values" compiled by REIDIN.COM and weighted according to the populations in these cities.
When the residential real estate investments and the financial investment instruments are adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI), it is seen that the investment instrument having the highest monthly real return is the gold (ingot).
When adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index, the residential real estate investments caused a profit to the investors in real terms in September 2009. Accordingly, the rate of profit in real terms is 0.18% in Adana, 0.13% in Ankara, 0.09% in Antalya, 0.12% in Bursa, 0.17% in Istanbul, 0.06% in Izmir and 0.09% in Kocaeli on monthly basis.
When adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index (0.39%), the monthly real profit rate of investors of the Euro, the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE-100 Index), Gold (ingot) and Deposit Interest Rate were 1.80%, 2.00%, 4.59% and 0.32% respectively, while US Dollar posted loss of 0.09%.
The residential sales prices increased 0.83% in Istanbul, 0.59% in Kocaeli, 0.37% in Izmir and 0.36% in Adana. The residential sales prices decreased 0.36% in Ankara, 1.70% in Bursa and 2.33% in Antalya during September 2009.
The residential rent prices increased 1.74% in Kocaeli and 0.07% in Antalya. Adana was the only city that the residential rent prices decreased 0.62% during September 2009. On the other hand, the rent prices did not change in Ankara, Bursa, Istanbul and Izmir during that period.
More information is available at indexfocus.reidin.com
INDEXFocus is a tool which enables users to establish house price differentials, conduct property valuation and perform multiple simultaneous market analyses. It also introduces REIDIN.com's exclusive Automated Valuation Model (AVM) covering residential real estate markets (currently in six major Turkish cities); the first AVM of its kind for an emerging Country.
This patent-pending AVM is has been developed by REIDIN.com using our vast experience and network in the real estate sectors in the emerging markets.
REIDIN.com is the world’s first online information service providing a range of intelligence products dedicated to meeting the unique requirements of Real Estate market professionals interested in developing economies.
REIDIN.com serves Developers and Builders, Investors and Lenders, Designers, Marketing Managers, Government Institutions, Tenants and Occupants: End-users, Sellers, Buyers and Landlords, Property and Asset Managers, Lawyers… through offices in Dubai, Pune, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Istanbul and London.
• REBIS: Our flagship product covers 48 emerging countries – News, Research, Analysis, Projects, Malls, Macro Data, Legal, Companies, Market Data….
• DUBAIFocus: A very special and comprehensive intelligence service reporting on all Real Estate Transactions in Dubai registered by DLD since 1973 till today. Powered by Google Maps, analytical tools, in depth data mining functions…
• INDEXFocus: A vertical product of REIDIN.com covering Turkey only for now as a test bed - soon all other emerging countries. A monthly updated live real estate index with a powerful Automated Real Estate Valuation Tool, first ever developed for any Emerging Market.
Soon, RETAILFocus:, a product delivering an ever-growing database of malls, shopping centers, tenants, projects and retail real estate deals along with retail real estate news and research reports.
For further information please contact us at:
Mr. Mete Varas
Mrs. Nida Rizvi
- October 2014
- September 2014
- >> Dubai/Abu Dhabi Residential Property Price Indices: August 2014 Results
- >> Dubai Property agents expectations for property price growth moderately positive
- >> Turkish Real Estate Market Overview - September 2014
- >> REIDIN YouGov Real Estate Findings: Dubai's Prospective Property Buyers Reveal Positive Market Sentiment
- >> UAE Residential Market Overview - August 2014
- >> Is there such thing as the â€śCityscape Effectâ€ť? - Report by REIDIN & Unitas
- >> Mortgage tips for would-be home owner